Health Care while on holiday in France

Ensure you have both an EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) which entitles all UK residents to state provided medical treatment at a reduced cost or sometimes free whilst on holiday in France and also a valid private travel insurance policy. Apply for an EHIC free at

There is a very good health practice in Montignac, a few minutes walk from ‘Les Granges’. There are also two pharmacies in the town where the staff are very helpful, and a dental practice and an osteopath within hobbling distance!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.